In addition to mailing letters and dropping off information to each resident in the neighborhood testing area of Belden Court and Boston Post, Beacon and Wadsworth streets as well as surrounding homes, a public information meeting was held on Monday, Feb. 8, to show and explain the testing equipment, maps and specific process, and help answer any questions and concerns. Below are the supplemental materials that were shared and handed out along with the original letter and flyer.
All testing to date continues to show no health risk to residents and no impact to drinking water. Please see below for the updated testing results and maps.
- What are we doing?
- Why are we testing?
- Where are we testing?
- Next Steps
- Original Letter and Flyer - 2/3/2016
- Initial testing results – letter and maps - 3/14/2016
- Letter to Residents - 6/27/16
- Letter to Residents - 9/9/16
- Letter to Residents - 4/25/17
- Additional Well Locations Map - 5/11/17
- Letter to residents with additional underground water testing and soil vapor monitoring results and maps - 7/14/17 New
- Technical Project Update for MDEQ/City of Livonia – Aug. 3, 2017 New