In addition to mailing letters and dropping off information to each resident in the neighborhood testing area of Belden Court and Boston Post, Beacon and Wadsworth streets as well as surrounding homes, a public information meeting was held on Monday, Feb. 8, to show and explain the testing equipment, maps and specific process, and help answer any questions and concerns. Below are the supplemental materials that were shared and handed out along with the original letter and flyer.
All testing to date continues to show no health risk to residents and no impact to drinking water. Please see below for the updated testing results and maps.
- What are we doing?
- Why are we testing?
- Where are we testing?
- Next Steps
- Original Letter and Flyer - 2/3/2016
- Initial testing results – letter and maps - 3/14/2016
- Letter to Residents - 6/27/16
- Letter to Residents - 9/9/16
- Letter to Residents - 4/25/17
- Additional Well Locations Map - 5/11/17
- Letter to residents with additional underground water testing and soil vapor monitoring results and maps - 7/14/17
- Technical Project Update for MDEQ/City of Livonia – Aug. 3, 2017
- Conceptual Site Model (CSM) report – August 25, 2017
- CSM response from MDEQ – November 13, 2017
- Progress Report – November 21, 2017
- Response Activity Plan – Target Detection Limit - November 20, 2017
- Response to MDEQ CSM comments – December 12, 2017
- Response Activity Plan – Remedial Investigation and Vapor Intrusion Assessment – December 13, 2017
- Progress Report – January 30, 2018New
As part of our continued commitment to public outreach, below please find recent testing data reports for this project. Also included are two figures which show the sample locations.
- Sample Location Figure 1 New
- Sample Location Figure 2 New
- November 21 2017 Data Results New
- November 22 2017 Data Results New
- November 30 2017 Data Results set 1 New
- November 30 2017 Data Results set 2 New
- December 2 2017 Data Results New
- December 4 2017 Data Results New
- December 18 2017 Data Results set 1 New
- December 18 2017 Data Results set 2 New
- December 18 2017 Data Results set 3 New
- December 18 2017 Data Results set 4 New
- December 18 2017 Data Results set 5 New
The Sample Identification number listed in the data reports includes the monitoring well [or soil vapor monitoring point] location it was collected from. Example: MW-22_110717 is Monitoring Well location MW-22 sampled on November 7, 2017.